In today’s highly competitive business environment, managing and sustaining customer relationships and effectively interacting with your customers are the most critical success factors of any business or organization. By enhancing the customer experience, organizations can develop a strong lasting relationship between their customers and the organization.
WHY CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
This course examines Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as a key strategic process within all organizations.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of the course, you would have attained the following objectives:
- Define the concept of customer relationship management and its processes
- Manage customer expectations to increase customer satisfaction
- Prioritize customer service
- Identify and assess customer expectations to meet customer need
- Understand the impact of social networking on customer relationship management
- Persuading and Negotiating with customers
- No specific prior knowledge required
- Familiarity with general customers, sellers, buyers and clients
- General knowledge of customer retention, B2B sales, public relations, and customer service management is helpful
- Sales Representative
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Project Managers
- Supervisors and Contractors
- Public Relation Officer
- Office Administrators and Human Resource Officers
INDUSTRIES FOR THIS COURSE
- For all industries, provided they have customers, clients, consumers, buyers and competitors to manage.