With this Cape Verde Relocation Guide:
If you're a Nigerian looking to relocate to a country where:
1. You don't need a job prior to relocating
2. You don't need a visa to relocate
3. Is affordable and low cost
4. You have access to basic amenities and a higher quality of life
5. You feel safe and are not discriminated against
6. You can be close to Nigeria
7. Your family can come visit you visa free
Plus you don't mind living the island life
Cape Verde is the perfect country for you!
I moved to Cape Verde from Barbados in February 2020 for a one month stay which slowly turned into me moving here.
So far, I've experienced one of the easiest relocation processes for Nigerians and a much higher quality of life.
My goal with writing this Cape Verde Relocation Guide is to educate Nigerians on other relocation options besides the US, Canada or the United Kingdom.
From applying for a visa extension to opening a bank account and even starting a business, the entire moving process to Cape Verde is stress-free and low cost.
Now I understand why the island motto is "sem estresse" meaning "without stress."
This guide is also for non-Nigerians who are interested in exploring the islands of Cape Verde.
GET THE GUIDE
You can follow me the Author on: