Unexpected events occur frequently in all aspects of our daily environment whether in a factory, at work or major organisations. Understanding the importance and challenges to individuals when addressing crisis management or emergency situations is vital for the safety and security of individual, revenues, and reputation in an organisation. For leaders, crisis management can be the most painful experience that will test whether they are fit to be who they are in the organisation.
WHY LEADERSHIP AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT
This course will show you how to recognize and respond to the tactics difficult people use at work, at home and in customer service environments. This course will teach you how to keep calm, composed and professional when faced with challenging situations and confrontational behaviour. You will further learn how to develop specific strategies for conflict resolution and recognize personality types with which you may clash.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
At the end of the course, you would have attained the following objectives:
- Establish a system to prevent some issues into magnifying into a crisis
- Understand the basic concept and technique of persuasion
- Learn how to handle difficult people within the organization
- Establish a crisis management team in the organization
- Identify the relationship between leadership and crisis management within an organization
- Choose effective ways of communicating when dealing with difficult people
- No specific prior knowledge required.
- Familiarity with leadership.
- General knowledge of crisis management, leadership and disaster recovery is helpful.
- Sales Representatives
- Military Personnel
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Project Officers and Managers
- Contractors and Supervisors
- Public Relations officers
- Office Administrators
- Human Resource Officers
INDUSTRIES FOR THIS COURSE
- Government and Nongovernmental Organizations
- Public and Private Sector Unions,
- All the industries that service all kinds of people, and the public