1. Introduction To explain the role of email marketing in business,the introduction features a series of industry statistics that prove the widespread usage of email marketing,as well as the fact that this segment of online marketing drives the highest ROI for marketers.
2. Basics of Email Marketing Understanding what email marketing is and that it needs to be considered a part of online marketing strategy to achieve its full potential are the initial concepts you need to be aware of.Starting out with email marketing involves a set of actions and planning,which are all subject of this chapter…..
3. Types of Emails Emails are a necessary part of your email marketing campaign, which is why it is important to know about different types.The basic division includes one-to-many emails and one-to-one email….
4. Mailing List The success of your email marketing is hugely dependent on the mailing list.In this section,you will learn best practices regarding mailing list creation,mailing list updates,and segmentation.Understanding that the subscribers are not all the same is going to make your email marketing successful….
5. How to Grow Your Mailing List? Interestingly,up to 30% of your mailing list decays each year.To keep your number of subscriber on optimal level, and to keep growing your list despite of mailing list decay,you will need to use a set of strategies which are covered in this chapter…
6. How to Write an Email? Besides the actual text,there are many things that create a compelling email copy,which is why this section of the course will be very helpful.Starting with email design,subject line optimization and different types of CTAs,to personalization techniques and localization,also learn what makes a high-performing email…
7. Email Deliverability Find out what email deliverability is,why it is important and how you can improve your email deliverability from this segment of the course.You will also learn about spam,and how to avoid being marked as spam.
8. Email Marketing Metrics The analysis is essential for the success of any strategy.The same goes for email marketing.In this chapter,you will find relevant email marketing metrics,how they are calculated and what they indicate regarding your campaign performance.Exploring each of these metrics is a good way to learn more about your email campaigns and….
9. A/B Test of an Email Campaign In this section,you will discover what A/B testing is,what you can test in email campaigns,and how to do A/B testing to make sure the obtained results are reliable and….
10. Lead Nurturing In email marketing,lead nurturing has a very important role.It is a strategy that strengthens your relationship with the subscribers and builds your influence.Here,you will learn how to nurture leads and…
11. Increasing Conversions with Email Marketing Starting with what a conversion is and how to track conversions,this section of the course will show you why conversion tracking is an important step in the process of increasing conversions.Several helpful tactics for increasing conversions with….
12. Email Marketing Tools You will not be able to run a successful email campaign without the right tools.The primary feature of these tools is email campaign management, but they are actually much more than that because….
13. Email Marketing Automation Learn what email marketing automation is,which emails you can automate and how to use triggers the right way,within this chapter.Email marketing automation strategy,as well as tips on when to use and when….
14. Email Mobile Marketing Since mobile users will comprise a large percentage of your audience,you need to learn about mobile-friendly design when creating email marketing campaigns.This chapter shows you how an email should look on mobile devices and which aspects need to be optimized to improve the mobile user experience.
15. Email Marketing Glossary Throughout the course,you will see terminology related to online marketing, and if there is something that needs further clarification,you will find the most important terms defined in this section of the course.
16. Questionnaire You will revise this course and the key ideas using this multiple-choice questionnaire with 50 questions related to email marketing.
17. Conclusion This section briefly summarizes the entire process,highlighting the importance of offering value,being consistent,testing your efforts,leveraging the power of mobile and focusing on good communication with the audience.