How to self-publish and sell Books on AMAZON and OKADABOOKS
Having authored up to 25 books on Amazon and earned over $10,000 in revenue … Read more
Having authored up to 25 books on Amazon and earned over $10,000 in revenue from this side business, Lucy is the perfect trainer to take you on the journey of positioning your knowledge and expertise on a global scale, and earning good income in dollars.
This course will teach you all you need to know about publishing your ebook locally and on the world's most popular publishing platform, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP).
The course is for:
- Anyone who wants to rise past the constant devaluation of the NAIRA and turn the currency devaluation to their favour, earning good money in dollars.
- Anyone who wants to make passive income in dollars even while they sleep!
- Anyone who wants to earn multiple streams of income with their knowledge and writing skills.
- Anyone who wants to extend their ideas and market reach to a global market.
What you will learn in this course:
- Understanding Amazon and the opportunities it offers
- Understanding Amazon platforms – Kindle, Paperback and Audible
- How to set up your Amazon Kindle Publishing (KDP) Account
- Understanding Amazon royalties, tax deductions and payments
- Setting up your Payoneer account for payments from Amazon, and withdrawals
- eBook publishing demonstration from start to finish
- How to research a sellable eBook Title
- How to get your eBook cover design, book size and Author’s name right
- How to make your eBook stand out on KDP
- How to write an effective eBook description
- Understanding eBook formatting for Amazon KDP
- Understanding how to use keywords to rank high on Amazon search
- How to get reviews to increase sales
- Knowing what next to publish
- eBook publishing on Okadabooks (BONUS)
Course creators: Lucy Agwunobi and Amba Eyang-Ajakaiye